Saturday, December 5, 2009

Y r orlando bloom, zac efron and johnny depp, soo hott?

every 1 knowz they r but how can a person b so hott?Y r orlando bloom, zac efron and johnny depp, soo hott?
They wear makeup.Y r orlando bloom, zac efron and johnny depp, soo hott?
Damn girl!! I totally agree with you!!! I think were were blessed!!!! oh well so were you and I!!! my fav is Johnny. im in love.
I think I would call it sex appeal and they for sure have it....yummy boys!!!!
i dont know....i wish i did, though!
they both r hot except zac efron hes to kidish
i dont know but i love them its so hard to choose who is the hottest they are all hotttt!!!!!!!!!
It's the genetic makeup. They can't help it. There are many others who just have great DNA. It's all about natural selection.
I agree 2 of'em are hot,but zac efron isn't hot to me.
Zac Efron is the hotest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe bec of their animalistic appeal
Because that is your opinion.
Because they are nice people.
i don't know..good genetics i guess
not zac efron. because he's not.
Yes, they both are hot. But Johnny Depp is more hotter!!!!!!
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin