Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who luvs orlando bloom???!!!!!!???

i luv luv luv orlando bloom? any1 else???!!!!Who luvs orlando bloom???!!!!!!???
Sorry. Johnny Depp here. I mean Orlando is cute, in a boyish type way, but Johnny is just hot and rugged. Thanks!Who luvs orlando bloom???!!!!!!???
me toooooo





his pretty cute
Who doesn't?!
he is ok but i know people who look better then him
god I love him, yummy
Yes yes yes I love him-he's so cute.
He's alright but ive seen beter
yuck i don't like him
ehmagod! me too.he would have to be my favorite actor. He looks the hottest in pirates, then elizabethtown. he was ok in lord of the rings.
No Orlando Bloom.





I鈾oaquin Phoenix
i do! Orlando Bloom is awesome!!!
i used to like him but not any more.
In The Piartes movies he looks the hottest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin