Friday, December 11, 2009

Who's cuter orlando bloom or johnny depp?

johny no dout-he has dressed like a pirate and a guy with scissors for hands and he's still a huge chunk of man candyWho's cuter orlando bloom or johnny depp?
OMG, it sooo doesn't matter. They are both hot...just go watch the Pirate movie!Who's cuter orlando bloom or johnny depp?
I think you know what i`m gonna say!


Orlando Bloom Hands Down!!!!!!
I would go for Johnny Depp! He is too Hotttttt!
johnny depp
I don't remember which one plays Will on Pirates but I would say it's him.
Definitely Orlando Bloom.
orlando bloom is verry romantic and cute in pirates of the carabean however johhny depp is the more ';lusty'; outrageaus one. it just depends what kind of guy you go for. personaly i get way turned off my orlando's horrible acting skills so for me i would go with johhny depp
Neither
Orllando bloom - and i love the way he talks
Johnny Depp
.psh.hands down.johnny depp all the way.








=]
Um hello! Johnny Depp! That man can steal my heart or rob the craddle any day! He looks sooo good for his age and plays the bad boy part well. Nothin against Orlando but I love the dark and disturbed look more
Orlando Bloom...


BUT if it was Captain Jack against Orlando Bloom, I'd choose Captain Jack.





:P





Good luck!





-Stef
Johnny Depp.
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin