Friday, December 11, 2009

Any one know orlando bloom or johnny depp? if so how can i get in contact?

Why yes. Orlando is my brother and Johnny is my first cousins mothers sisters boyfriends best friend...email me privatly for the addy, wouldnt want EVERYONE to have it!!!Any one know orlando bloom or johnny depp? if so how can i get in contact?
What a ridiculous question!Any one know orlando bloom or johnny depp? if so how can i get in contact?
close your eyes and keep dreaming.
Do you really think that I would tell you how to get in contact with them if I knew them? You gotta be jokeing! NOBODY would tell you that. Your chance to meet them would be to follow them around and the premiers and try really hard to get to the front row! That's one of the chances.
Yeah girl, Orlando is my b!tch and Johnny is my sex slave. Orlando fetches food and beverages so that Johnny and I can stay in bed all day. Vanessa watches the kiddies, cleans the house and cooks.
Surely you're joking.
pirates of the carribean...yipee..
lmfao! ur questions r freakin funny for sum reason. i hope u not serious bout these, r u?
Well, if anyone did, you'd have to step in line behind the rest of the squeeling young woman drooling over google image searches of them.
you have to be kidding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin