Friday, December 11, 2009

Is BRANDON ROUTH (the new Superman) cuter than ORLANDO BLOOM?

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! he is so HOT!!!! Orlando Bloom is old news now. I LOVE BRANDON ROUTH!!!!!!!!!!Is BRANDON ROUTH (the new Superman) cuter than ORLANDO BLOOM?
Orlando Bloom all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!Is BRANDON ROUTH (the new Superman) cuter than ORLANDO BLOOM?
Orlando Bloom is the hotest man that has ever walked this earth. Now go, and never doubt him EVER again. I SAID GO
their both cute in different ways. orlando wouldnt be so cute in clark kent glasses or with his pants over his clothes but brandon routh wouldnt be as cute with orlandos hair cut!
I don't think so...Orlando Bloom is a hottie!!!
HELL NO!!!!!!
No , Not all . He is not even in the same league as Orlando bloom. May be some one in mid west he may be but for a modern day girl(for that sake boy as well ) orlando is far much cuter .
they both look hideous.
Hecks No
I wouldn't throw either one out of my car!
no not at all orlando will beat all most any body
Are you cracked??? Bloom is next to Godliness!
they're both heaven sent
I don't know, I'd go with Orlando Bloom.
NO WAY!!!
i would say YES! he is soo FINE! i just saw Superman today again! and those blue eyes are sooo cute! he may be way older than me but he's still fine! so i would say that he is cuter than Orlando Bloom!
Brandon Routh is pretty good looking but I doubt he beats Orlando Bloom. It's a close contest though, real close. Both of them are pretty cute. But Orlando with that accent, makes you want to melt.
They both belong in different categories of handsomeness. They just don't have similar enough looks to judge accurately.
BRANDON ROUTH is more charming and sexy more than orlando bloom


orlando for me means only cute but BRANDON ROUTH was sooooooooooo sexy and charming in superman returns.


i will go with brandon , orlando is not bad but he is boyish
You have got to be on some stupid. Orlando Bloom is the finest man alive besides Johnny Depp. I can't wait Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin