Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Orlando Bloom a good actor?

Cause he just annoys me.....other opinions?Is Orlando Bloom a good actor?
hes a pain in the membrain.every man for himselfIs Orlando Bloom a good actor?
he's a good actor i like him ,to me his a good actor.and he's fine
I don't think he's a bad actor, he just appears a bit wimpy for my tastes.


He needs film roles with more depth.
ya i think so
i think hez a pretty decent actor... he did pretty good in Pirates of the Carribean.. i luv that movie
you must wonna get shot over Orlando Bloom.... what are you talking about he's the best he's fine , sexy, good actor ,good hair, he's eye candy for us woman ...are you jealous?
I think he's a pretty good actor, but I admit he has his wimpy moments- but often those come across as being sensitive (at least that's what was intended, I think).
Ofcourse
I think hes a decent actor. He needs to pick more better roles. Roles that has more depth and complexity, something thats meaty and gritty that he can sink his teeth into, to test his acting chops to help him show some range and versatility.
He is a good actor when he plays the wimpy characters....(ie; Troy)
Like with every actor it depends on the movie and his character. I like him in Pirates of the Carribean but I don't like him in Elizabeth town.
he did a Great job in the ';lord of the rings'; movies and did a great job in the two 'pirates of the caribbean' movies too and hes' pretty darn goodlooking too !!!!!!!!
I think his acting is adequate at best, but he sure is good to look at.
I think he's fantastic! He's actually one of my favorites :D
ya but his so cute
I feel that he is an okay actor, did good in the pirates of the C movie, he is on the feminine side, which is okay I guess
no, not really to me. i heard he's really nice in person, but a bad actor.
I think he is. He has convinced the world that he is straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin