Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WHO would you choose! Johnny Depp OR Orlando Bloom and why?

For target practice? I would choose Johnny.





I haven't gotten over his anti-American comments.WHO would you choose! Johnny Depp OR Orlando Bloom and why?
orlando cause he's cuter...and youngerWHO would you choose! Johnny Depp OR Orlando Bloom and why?
Orlando he is a babe
I would choose Johnny Depp, and I would make him clean my septic tank.
Johnny Depp


Hands down but I was around when 21 Jump Street was a hit show, so I think Orlando Bloom is either my age or a tad bid younger than me. I like them older.
johnny depp...because he seems more experienced..and orlando is TOOO skinny
I would choose Johnny Depp, but only if he's dressed as Jack Sparrow! I love that pirate get up with the black eyeliner!!!!
johnny depp cuz he's hot AND funny!!!!!
orlando bloom duh a total hottie!!!!! and hes a pirate what is hotter than that??
Johnny Depp... he's unique and has nice eyes... plus I really prefer my guys older than me.
orlando bloom ....total hottie! :)
JOHNNY DEPP because he has an old personality. He is obviously the best actor of all times. The 1st movie i saw with him i thought he was that way--the second one he was totally oppiste. Best Actor, sweetset dude.
If i wanted someone who was fun and adventerous i would choose orlando bloom





if i wanted someone mysterious and fun i would choose Johnny depp
Orlando- he seems so nice and of course he is very hot!!! Johnny is pretty hot as well but he is a little too weird for me
I would choose both of them!! They are both really good looking, have nice bodies and can act!! They are just so GORGEOUS if it was possible i would have them all to myself!!
Johnny Depp, he is a FAR better actor, but also has had many more years to prove it. However, I've NEVER had my breath taken away like the first time I saw Legolas on the big screen. I had instant butterflies, now that's saying something!
Heeeelo! =D





Aieee!! *squee-ish* Johnny Depp! Yay!! XDD





It's not just his looks (c'mon, why did Lizzie leave lil Willy? lol) but also his immense talent as an actor! I enjoy the fact that he's not a typical star who does the overly-advertised movies, (i.e.-- Superman, MI: III, ect), but he does those controversial movies! For example: Edward Scissorhands, V, Jack Sparrow (yay!), ect.





aaaand, he's pretty shy when it comes to cameras and interviews! Whoot!





*waves Johnny Depp banner*
orlando bloom he is hot ;)
Orlando Bloom, fresh meat.





I have always liked Johnny since 21 jump street, but he is married and lives in France.





Orlando is exotic
I would choose Orlando Bloom cause he's younger than Depp, even though both are sooo hot!
i would choose Orlando Bloom than Johnny Depp because he is so sexy, has a pretty smile and has such a sexy a**. I also like him because you would have the best sexiest kiss you would ever have in your entire life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin