Friday, December 11, 2009

Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom or Brad Pitt...?

Which one has the best physical looks? And which one makes you feel the best?Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom or Brad Pitt...?
Best physical looks - Orlando Bloom


Makes me feel best - Johnny Depp, not because of his looks, but the brilliance of his humor and acting.Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom or Brad Pitt...?
Johnny Depp!!!!
Johnny Depp hands down
i love brad pitt!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to choose just one?! Thats mean!


I'm going to go with Orlando Bloom. For some reason he reminds me of chocolate cake...
johnny depp!
Johnny Depp.
Johnny Depp, the other two aren't anywhere near his league in talent or looks. Orlando's ';cute'; he's not hot though. Brad is old and looks it.
Brad is the best looking but he's a jerk for leaving Jen. So I'll go with Orlando.
Johnny Depp!!! he's freakin awsome!!
Johnny!
brad pitts probably the most traditonaly ';hot'; but im a big fan of J.D., i dont think hes that hot in movie roles, but in real life.... oh yeah baby.
Brad Pitt! Gorgeous and almost perfect!
No NO NO and gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
depends upon the age I think...older women would probably say Brad Pitt, younger women would say Depp or Bloom because they look sort of like little girls!
Johnny Depp is defintly the superior actor of the three thats why i like him the most.... if you look at his versitility in movies.. anyone who can go from cry baby to secret window to pirates to charlie and the chocolate factory (with MANY MORE in between) gets my top vote!!!!!!!!!!!!








and hes hott ('specially as Captain Jack)
Probably Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp - Number 1.
Well, now, both Johnny and Orlando are GORGEOUS...and both of them are so humble and fantastic, it's hard to pick just one. (Brad Pitt grinds my gears...I don't like him!) Johnny is such a family man, he LOVES his kids and would rather play Barbies with his daughter Lily than attend red carpet events. And Orlando, well he's so humane...cares so much for animals and all that. They're both so wonderful!! :)
orlando bloom is my favorite...umm yeah i dont know about the second question...
Johnny Depp...Orlando is a close second...and Brad's not on my list and never was.
orlando!
I think there all hot.
bloom
Johnny Depp, hands down..The man is a dreamboat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin