Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think about JOHNY DEPP AND ORLANDO BLOOM?

I think that Johnny Depp is a very talented actor. He could play ANY part in ANY movie with no trouble at all.What do you think about JOHNY DEPP AND ORLANDO BLOOM?
Johnny Depp is an amazingly talented actor. I really don't find myself attracted to him, but that's mainly due to the fact that he's about a month younger than my father.


Orlando Bloom is gorgeous. I had a huge crush on him in high school. Sometimes, though, it seems as if he just stands in the background and poses.... Not that there's anything really wrong with that...he's good eye-candy.What do you think about JOHNY DEPP AND ORLANDO BLOOM?
Johnny Depp is a fine actor and one of the sexiest men I have ever laid eyes on. Orlando makes me smile too though I think he could use a few pounds. He is so skinny. I like my men a little meatier. I loved the Pirates movies!
Johnny Depp's hot and Orlando Bloom's not.





That's just my opinion.
Johnny Depp is HOT!Orlando is cute!
orlando is cute, but johnny is one of the hottest men alive
HOT, HOT, HOT
Sexy
Johnny depp is gorgess and a gr8 actor..not so keen on orlando
I enjoyed the first Pirates movie.
i think orlando is hot but johny isnt but he is a good actor!!!
both are amazingly hott!!!!!!
Johnny is the 2nd Sexiest Man alive after my BF Of course!!!
I think they make a lovely couple.
what is there to think? Depp is a bigger star than Bloom
They are soooooo hot!
they are so handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin