Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you girls out there think that orlando bloom is super sexy??

do think he is sexy, charming, atractive, shy,the sexiest man alive??Do you girls out there think that orlando bloom is super sexy??
Yes, I do. I especially liked him with long blond hair in that movie where he was shooting his bow and arrow.....can't remember the name of it!Do you girls out there think that orlando bloom is super sexy??
No, I have not yet met the sexiest man alive, or woman for that matter.
HECK NO!!


he makes me feel ill....!!!
Hell Yeah.. I think's he's supa sexy.. if only he's buffier and taller *dream *dream *dream
VERY MUCH SO TO ALL OF THE ABOVE
He's a ';pretty boy'; punk. Don't like his style much at all. Give me a hunk with some grit and personality.
no AND NO WAY!! Zac Efron is SOOO much better!
He is Ok, not my pick of the bucket though
eh, he's okay i guess, i've seen better, but i've seen worse
well i myself used to think orlando bloom was hot but i guess if you think about it don't most people think actors and actresses are??? ((and by the way im so over orlando lol))
let's just say he's got nothing on me
He's cute...but that's about it.
Hell yeah, well him and Johnny depp....
this is a stupid question go see a therapes do i look like dr. phil 2 u does he look sexy 2 u thats what i think
....No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin