Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone else think Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are reallllllllyyyyyy hot!!!!????

I think that Orlando and Johnny are the 2 hottest men alive!!!! Anyone else agree with me???Does anyone else think Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are reallllllllyyyyyy hot!!!!????
Oh yeah!!!! Both of them. Good looking and soooo sexy!!!Does anyone else think Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are reallllllllyyyyyy hot!!!!????
Who doesn't? I used to think that just Orlando was hot, but Johnny is starting to look cuter everytime I watch his movies. Def. cute in Finding Neverland! AHHHHH! They are really hot!
no sorry i dont like johnny and orlando looks like my brother soooo no thank u
i love orlando and johnny sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo鈥?hooooooooooooooot
they're hot but not the HOTTEST
Orlando is...pretty.





Johnny is hot though.
Very agree-able!!!
I have always like Johnny Depp, even in Edward Scissorhands with the crazy get-up. Orlando Bloom is funny looking in my opinion. He just looks too young and Hobbit-like... wonder why...
Yes they are two of the hottest men ever!!!
COOL IT!!!!!!!!!!! How many times does a girl have to ask this about those two actors??! GET A LIFE, HONEY. Seriously.... besides, Orlando's so shrimpy- what is up with him? And what's so special about his facial features??? Nothing. He happens to be a good actor and have money and fame... so what then? If he was no special actor in the street, he'd probably be almost zero interest to you... and as for Johnny, sure he's not bad-looking, but maybe you could grow up learn to realize that maybe looks aren't everything? That he certainly looks handsome but that may not be the case for his personality? Not saying his personality isn't great, but since you obviously never know, it's best not to get carried away, right? Thanks for reading.
totalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy ive always thout that
I think millions of people probably agree with you. I know they can both get my blood pumping! But shush about it, or my heart doctor will ban Pirates II for me!
Johnny's pretty good looking.. ^_-
not really. I think Matt Damon and Elijah Wood are the 2 hottest men alive!!!
i think that both are very Sexy but as for looks Orlando all the way, besides what was that comment he made about Americans during the Conan o Brian show a few weeks ago? did you see it?
I think Johnny is..not Orlando


Bloom
I think they are secretly in a gay love triangle with Hampton the Hampster.
yes!!!! they are drop dead georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!
Hell Yes! Go check out my myspace :)


http://www.myspace.com/sweetest_sin_grl
Orlando is Hottttttttttttt but Depp is just too skinny. He almost looks anorexic. Can men be anorexic? Hmmm Just thought of a question but don't wanna lose 5 points. lol
Orlando, yes but I don't know about johnny
I'll take Orlando, I leave you with Dog Depp
Yes I agree totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin