Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why did Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth break up?

Well, I don't know the real reason but I never did like them as a couple. First off she was way too thin and she seemed like she was a boring uptight person. I always thought he was a little too good for her. Oh, and the fact that Orlando and I are in love.Why did Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth break up?
let me hazard a wild guess here, they decided they didn't like each other that much!Why did Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth break up?
my guess is because she doesnt eat
All we can do is speculate. Maybe they just grew apart. They were together for a long time. That happens with relationships sometimes.





I don't think anyone but Orlando and Kate will ever know the real reason why they broke up.
Cuz he found out I was available
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin