Friday, December 11, 2009

I loooove orlando bloom so much . he is the best?

what's his correct website ??I loooove orlando bloom so much . he is the best?
**************I love Orlando Bloom too!


He's in my my heart! I met him this year at the Pirates II Premiere , Disneyland! %26amp; took a pic with him %26amp; his arms around me..I melted....and he's a complete Sweetheart , down to earth, very polite and unbelieveably tre-Sexy and beautiful in person.....! ********************************


Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves MeOrlando Loves Me Orlando Loves Me! ************


Oh...and I met Johnny Depp too! So sweet and cool, and sexy in person too! But Orlando Wins my heart!...............Orlando Loves Me Orlando Loves Me





12 hours agoI loooove orlando bloom so much . he is the best?
Girl dont listen to girldnashley when he's single then maybe you will have a chance. I dont know y people think that celebrities are the greatest people in the world. Most celebrities used to be nerds and unpopular kids so when their on camera and get a lot of attention we normal people get all excited. They're normal. Watch out for the computer geek in your keyboarding class
he is soooooooooo ugly! and why bother fall inlove with a guy you know you'll never get??? that's what i told myself a few years ago when i was all over johnny depp!
He is a great actor and pirate. Let me get some links





http://www.theorlandobloomfiles.com





http://theonering.net/movie/cast/bloom.h鈥?/a>





http://www.orlandomultimedia.net





hope I helped!
Start here, http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc%26amp;cf=gen鈥?/a>





i hope it helps.
trying finding a REAL man that's available and someone you can actually get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin