Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Orlando Bloom married?

no single yeah!!!!!!!!!Is Orlando Bloom married?
no but i don't think he'll marry you. celebrities just don't marry fans because fans can get a little weird and strangeIs Orlando Bloom married?
no, but he just asked me to ask you if you would marry him
i dont think he is. at least he better not be! we all have to have a little bit of foolish hope!
no but he does have a long-time gf
No Orlando Bloom isnt married. Hes never been married. Hes single
Oh thanks...geez! I read in a magazine that he was married, but I guess the magazine wasn't accurate. They hardly ever are though. It isn't my fault. AND btw this WASN'T an argument.
yup he's married to me!!! lol jk no he's not married he's single now
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin