Saturday, December 5, 2009

In the film Pirates of the Carribean, who is fitter Johnny Depp or Olando Bloom?

i would choose orlando bloom,because he fights more and is hotterIn the film Pirates of the Carribean, who is fitter Johnny Depp or Olando Bloom?
Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp and oh, did I mention Johnny Depp.In the film Pirates of the Carribean, who is fitter Johnny Depp or Olando Bloom?
Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp ... definitely.... Orlando is fit too.. but my fav is Johnny....
I'd say Mr. Bloom. Johnny Depp looks like a stick. (Y' know, scwany pale guys with lots o' eyeliner, which is really ironic if you look at my profile.) But we love them anyways.
BRAD PITT!
ORLY!!! He's got a six pack!!
JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY!!!!!
Doesn't matter who is more fit, Johnny Depp does nothing for me. Give me Orlando Bloom any day! YUM
Who cares? Give me Johnny any day.
Kiera Knightley
Def johnny depp
Err Jack Sparrow of course;
They are both ripped.
Johnny Depp is the fitter and the better looking one.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you watch Ep 1 season 2 of BBC Extras, the whole epsiode is written around Orlando trying to get Maggie to say she fancies him.





He gets irritated when she says she prefers Johnny Depp to him.
Johnny Depp. There can be no other.
defo johnny depp my god i wish i was a wench
johnny depp by far
ORLANDO hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..excuse me for a sec.....codding ha
PhwOrlando! Have never really rated Johnny to be honest, but I have to say his Captain Jack character is fantastic. Everytime he comes on screen (Easy, Tiger!) or opens his mouth, I just have to laugh, he's hilarious, that scene in the 1st one where his boat sinks whilst he's stood on it...it cracks me up.Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin