Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is orlando bloom- hot or totally out?

is he good-looking? he's been my schoolgirl crush forever, but all my friends tell me he is absolutely not. come on- he was adorable in lord of the rings! searching for second opinions to clear the bet.Is orlando bloom- hot or totally out?
Orlando Bloom? DUH!!!!! He is tooootallyy hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways who wants to b a part of every1? He is HOT!Is orlando bloom- hot or totally out?
def hot
very hot, but my crush on him is now fading
he's so hot. and adorable. :)
yes! he is so hot
i think he was kinda ugly in lord of the rings.. but in person hes cute.. not really hott.
he aight on a scale from 1-10 id give em a....................... 4!!not good at all
He was hot in the Lord of the Rings, I never knew I could like a dude with gray hair and funny, big ears but Orlando made it possible, you know there's a prince in Europe (I forgot what country) that looks like Orlando; but I'm not crazy about him
HE IS COOL HE IS NOT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO?? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin