Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who thinks orlando bloom is drop dead sexy?

not meWho thinks orlando bloom is drop dead sexy?
Think what you like, but keep you're hands off my boyfriend.


Grrrrrrrr! (Holds Orlando tightly so no-one can touch him)Who thinks orlando bloom is drop dead sexy?
i like him best though in the hobbit movie
my friend samantha...she has a poster mural of him that covers an entire wall
Handsome but NOT sexy in any way.
Personally, I don't. But then again, I'm a man, and I don't find other men sexy.
ME offcourse he's just hot hot hot mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh
i KNO orlando bloom is drop dead sexy
I don't.
I don't - I think he is scrawny and effeminate.
He's almost as sweet as chocolate.
Oh man!


Who DOESN'T??!!
I think that orlando bloom is sexy hot and gorgeous.
no
I LOVE ORLANDO SOOO MUCH I THINK HE IS SO DROP DEAD SEXY! I HAVE LIKE A HUNDRED PICS OF HIM ON MY WALL. HE IS MY FAVORITE ACTOR OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.. He is handsome and is probably #2 n my books.. I am #1
no
i do he is really hot and dreamy
i do ( II )
I do. I saw him outside of TRL. He's more sexy in real life. Ahhh.. He waved at me atleast I think he did
I do.
i wish he would be the lord of the ring on my hand.


Heh, i'm a guy but i thought that sounded corny and good
hell yeah he is
hehe I do too!!
he only looks hot in pirates
I definetely do. So if he goes missing, you know he's been kidnapped by me.
Omg I do I love him he is soooooooooo sexy I love him I would do anything to meet him
not. me. i hate orlnado bloom, hes so ugly
I do
I do I do!!!!
Apparently you do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin