Friday, December 11, 2009

Who likes orlando bloom???

The hottest man alive. Remember Troy, he was half naked and his body was like awe. It was also a plus that you got to see Brad Pitt's butt in that movie. I can't wait for the second movie to Pirates of the Carribbean just to drool in the theatre. Good Times!!Who likes orlando bloom???
Both my daughter and I just adore Orlando. Those eyes!Who likes orlando bloom???
I used to think he was hot, but not anymore. He's too skinny for me.
Oh don't say a word! HE IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Devine
Orlie is so hott!In LOTR , he was hot...in elizabethtown , he was hot...in black hawk down , he was hot...in kingdom of heaven , he was hot...in POTC , he was hot!





he is hot as an elf , or a blacksmith!
I think that he is HOT! and a good actor.
he is a masterpiece of nature!!
Who doesn't? Nice brown eyes, who could forget that smile, sexy bod, charming British accent, perfect nose, %26amp; talented.
he is sooo hot!!!!!!
He is soooo cute


orlando is !!!
I think the question should be who doesn't. He's very talented and he has the looks. That's an A++
i think he is one hot chillie pepper he is jus plain sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin