Friday, December 11, 2009

I believe Orlando Bloom loves me. It's my only reason for living; would you take that belief away from me?

Would you try to convince me otherwise? Would you tell me I'm delusional? If it's a comforting thought and keeps me happy, would you tell me I'm crazy or leave me to my blissful insanity?I believe Orlando Bloom loves me. It's my only reason for living; would you take that belief away from me?
So long as you aren't waging wars in the name of Orlando Bloom or otherwise violating the rights of others, delude yourself to your heart's content.I believe Orlando Bloom loves me. It's my only reason for living; would you take that belief away from me?
i'd hope you grew out of it.
I would let you live in your own little world and be happy in your delusion.
LSDs seem to be getting cheaper....
It is my profession to remove that delusional belief from you so that you may move forward and have a truely fulfilling real experience with a real person .


If you watch Boston Legal you will understand when I compare the situation to the woman in love with a clock radio !
I see the point you are trying to make religiously. However, there is also a philisophical way to look at it, too. Remember Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Would you tell those people that the shadows on the walls are real or would you expose them to something they never could have fathomed and destoy their lives? What would I do? If it makes you happy and comforts you, I'd let you believe whatever you want. Thats why we live in America...we are free to believe whatever makes us most happy and comfortable no matter how crazy or mystical it may sound to others.
I think your right...he probably does love you....
I think that if you are a big fan of Orlando Bloom, then he probably loves you to. However, if this thought keeps you from other potentially fulfilling relationship with someone who could become just as important to you as he is....then I think I would tell you that you should talk to a professional. I don't think talking to someone who is close to you would work because they would probably only make it worse. People close to us sometimes do that even if their intentions are in the right place. I hope this helps.
LOL as long as you don't tell me I'm going to hell because I don't love him, I say carry on!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT%26amp;item=110210775220%26amp;_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI
I would let you believe whatever you wanted to believe. Oh and btw thank you, this question is the question that got me to lvl 3!!!
Well, if you are not going to tell me I have to love Orlando Bloom or he will shoot me with the arrows he uses in the lord of the rings, go ahead. You can have your fantasy.
I would take that belief from you because you really can't know that and you never will know that!
Whatever floats your boat, unless it hurts someone.But then i'd have to tell you your delusion hurts me cause i'm actually his wife.
Have you ever met Orlando Bloom?
It's erotomania and escapism. It works but only for so long. I was an escapist for two years and it almost lead to my death. You're not crazy, you're just missing something in your life so you take a piece of reality that appeals to you and insert it into your fabrication to make you happy. Taking a popular celebrity and claiming he loves you...Were you deeply hurt by ';the one'; and afraid to truly love again?
I don't need to tell you that you are crazy. You already know you are crazy. I will tell you that Orlando Bloom sucks.
That is your prerogative to think that if it makes you happy!





But, you aren't serious are you? Trying to get another jab in the Christians with your little jokes!
I'd probably tell you, but you probably wouldn't listen. I wouldn't kill myself proving it to you.
I live to know GOD


and to make HIM known...
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin