Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who thinks orlando bloom is ugly?

i think he is!!!! so tell me ur anwser and dont be rude or mean if u are i will report u!!!Who thinks orlando bloom is ugly?
Personally, I think he's pretty sexy.





Everyone has a right to their own opinion and your's just happens to be that you think he's ugly. There's nothing wrong with that. Like I said, it's your opinion.Who thinks orlando bloom is ugly?
I don't think he's ugly but I don't think he's one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. He's normal, just some other guy. Daniel Radcliffe is hotter than him, big time!!!
really ? wow .





i think hes absolutely sexy !





haha . %26amp; he has an accent !


which is a majorr plusss(:





haha but yea, a lot of people think differently of him .


i donno why though .





i still think hes hot(:
NO he's hot!!!!
I just find him and his movies very boring Sorry
i think he is ugly... bt alot of ppl think he is attractive... i jus dnt c it... bt he is a good actor!!!
i think in his own way he is attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin