Friday, December 11, 2009

Who loves orlando bloom? also who wishs this wansnt the last pirate movie?

i love orlando bloom hes so hott i wish it wasnt the last movie because i love the three main charaters togther and i just love those moviesWho loves orlando bloom? also who wishs this wansnt the last pirate movie?
Yeah I love Orlando Bloom because he is so hot...I wished it wasn't the last pirate movie either I love them movies because of him and Johnny Depp...I totally agree with you...Have a nice day!Who loves orlando bloom? also who wishs this wansnt the last pirate movie?
i SOO wish that they will be another pirates movie!!!!!!
I love Orlando Bloom too and I wish this wasn't the last movie either. However, you can tell by the way that it ended that they've left it open just in case they ever do decide to make a fourth one. Personally, I hope they do.
yes orlando bloom is hot, naturally aussie actors are! I'm sure given the chance I would love him, over and over again!
It's not the last movie so don't worry! They're going to make another one, because of the money coming in for the third movie. It might take awhile, a few years, but they are FOR SURE making another movie! :]
Me!!! I totally agree with you.
It is not the last ; )
i took my best friend to see the last one and he was sad because he likes the movies. Im sad too. where else am i gonna see captain jack sparrow?
i %26lt;3 him. omgosh i toltaly agree with u that it shouldn't be the last pirates movie!!! they are the best movies ever!!!!
Yes I love Orlando!!! I hope everyone stayed after the credits on this Pirates!!! It was sooo worth it for all the Will/Elizabeth shippers!!! ;)
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin