Friday, December 11, 2009

James Franco or Orlando Bloom?

who's hotter and has a better personality?James Franco or Orlando Bloom?
I like James Franco more in looks than Orlando Bloom because he looks more like a man while Orlando is too much of a pretty boy. When it comes down to personality I'd have to say Orlando Bloom, he really seems like a sweet and sensitive guy.James Franco or Orlando Bloom?
I've never heard of James Franco, what movies is he in??? Report Abuse

Orlando Bloom. Loved his chemistry with Kiera Knightley in the ';Pirates...'; movies.





I am unfamiliar with James Franco. What's he been in? Is he known in the U.S.? Forgive me for not knowing who he is.
kinda hard.......umm. I would have to say James Franco would be hotter, but Orlando definitely has the better personality. I really can't say though since I dont know both of them personally. I only get it from what i read in magazines, etc.
ORLANDO BLOOM XD
ohh.toughie.i say orlando.


but james is still hott.=]
Orlando Bloom
james franco on both!
OMG! Olrando Bloom! No questions asked. he is hot, sweet, sexy, and is really talented:) I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
nummy orlando
Def Orlando! James Franco is B list compared to him.
orlando bloom!
mmmm... jammmes frrrrrrranncooo... omg he is soooo much sexiier than orlando. like so much more. he is an angel sent from heaven %26lt;3 although you know who is hotter then both of them!?! Trent Ford. look em up you will change your mind!!
james francoo!!! he is gorgeous in the movie tristan and isodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin