Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who are the weird people who like Orlando Bloom?

i like him...does that make me weird??Who are the weird people who like Orlando Bloom?
he's what i class as a sometimes guy - to clarify what this means is that he sometimes looks drop dead gorgeous and at others he looks like the average bloke so i would class myself as normal for not liking him lolWho are the weird people who like Orlando Bloom?
ME!!!!!


If liking him means Im weird IM PROUD TO BE WEIRD!!
Call me weird.................I think he's HOT
If liking Orlando Bloom makes one weird, then I among the weirdest ever. *swoon*
I don't think I'm weird but I like him. I haven't seen that much of him to be honest but I saw him on Extras (I think it was) and I thought he was funny.
not me.
me - and proud of it
He's too effeminate for me. So skinny!
Weeeeeell....





I wouldn't kick him out of bed for toast crumbs.





But there's a few who I'd prefer.
Penelope Cuz, apparently.
what's so weird about liking Orlando Bloom?? if u think it is weird you think that almost all girls are weird.
I'm weird!
im guessing you're not the weird people who like him..
he's def hot, but only as Legolas in The Lord of the Rings, something abt those Elf ears and long blonde hair - makes me weak at the knees
I DO!!! hes bloody HOT!!!! have you seen him?!! have you seen hes body hes HOT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin