Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which do you prefer? Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?

They're so dreamy, I really can't just pick one. That would be impossible.Which do you prefer? Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
orliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiWhich do you prefer? Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
Johnny Depp all the way, baby...
I'm choosing Johnny, but it's a very close call. If you ask this tommorrow it might be Orlando.
Orlando Bloom for sure.
Johnny. Looks and talent. He's such a versatile actor.
DEPP
I like both of them as actors, but ,as far as looks, I prefer Orlando.
Johnny Depp all the way. I've thought he was adorable ever since he co-starred on 21 Jump Street.
Oh my. They both have different amazing qualities that make them so wonderful. It really is too hard to pick....so ..... both
BOTH!!!


AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Johnny
Orlando Bloom
Johnny Depp. Not only is he hot, he is also a fantastic and versatile actor.
neither--6 of one is as bad as a half dozen of the other!!!
hot hot hott. both mannh(:
Orlando Bloom *drools*





which do you prefer Tina?
Both...at the same time!!!


LOL, thevamp, great minds think alike!!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin