Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who do you like better johny depp or orlando bloom?

Johnny Depp. He's a much more versatile actor. He's wonderfully talented. =)Who do you like better johny depp or orlando bloom?
Orlando is GORGEOUS and that accent! (I like him better) Not to say though that Depp isn't a good actor though. He is.Who do you like better johny depp or orlando bloom?
Johnny Depp!!
Johny depp he is a better actor and cuter!!!
johny depp....he is so cute....i love him
Depp. He is the real deal. Best role- Lead in ';Blow';
Orlando Bloom in my bedroom.
johnny. he is a much better actor.
Johny Depp but he as kids so i would opt for Orlando Bloom!
Johnny Depp in his pirate gear wow hot stuff..........................
Hmm, I think Johnny Depp is a better actor, but I think Orlando Bloom if deff. hotter.
Johnny Depp but the both r cute and taken UNfortunantelly
OMG You spelt Johnny Depp's Name wrong! I like Johnny Depp better, I Love JOHNNY DEPP... I'm guessing you like orlando better becuase you didn't misspell his name!
I like orlando bloom to look at but i like johnny deep's all around, he's cute to look at and he's a good actor.
Johny Depp.
Johnny Depp, at least when he is playing a pirate.


No, actually always cause I don't like Bloom.
they are both very handsome. I'd have to pick Orlando Bloom with long hair and unshaven look .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin