Friday, December 11, 2009

The Smashing Pumpkins ';Cherub Rock'; or Nirvana's ';In Bloom';?

Which song do you prefer.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbrfXDFuz鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0AqE9dap鈥?/a>The Smashing Pumpkins ';Cherub Rock'; or Nirvana's ';In Bloom';?
The Smashing Pumpkins ';Cherub Rock';-- they're one of my favorite rock band!! : o)The Smashing Pumpkins ';Cherub Rock'; or Nirvana's ';In Bloom';?
In Bloom that song was so sly, I love the subtle humor, I always thought it was funny that it insulted probably half of the people singing the song and they had no clue. It's one of those ideal for a song that's so good you wish you'd thought of it yourself. I swear Kurt was a misunderstood genius.
Hmmm, toughie... I really like both pretty evenly. It really depends on which one I've listened to less in the preceding days. So if I haven't heard Cherub Rock in awhile and I've heard In Bloom more recently more often, I like Cherub Rock better, and vice versa. =)





They're both excellent songs though.
Uuuugggh. You're killing me. %26gt;:(





';In Bloom,'; I suppose. It's my favorite Nirvana song, though I prefer The Smashing Pumpkins as a whole.
In Bloom.





I like Smashing Pumpkins, but I have more an emotional connection with Nirvana.
My choice is easily ';Cherub Rock';. It's a lot more fun and challenging to play live.
I like both of the entire albums, nevermind and Siamese Twins I'd have to pick Cherub Rock
Smashing Pumpkins.
Nirvana is my number 1 favorite band so Im going to have to stick with In Bloom %26lt;3
in bloom by far...nirvana any day over the smashing pumpkins
In bloom has better lyrics and cherub rock has a better riff
In Bloom, most definately. Not into the Punkins @ all.
';In Bloom';-Nirvana
';Cherub Rock';
Cherub Rock
SP- Cherub Rock
Cherub Rock
Cherub Rock
Ohai!


Omg this is actually really tough. Hmm I think I'm going to go with ';Cherub Rock'; but it's a close call.
Both are good, but I'll go with In Bloom
In Bloom
IN BLOOM
In Bloom
In Bloom
In Bloom
I prefer Cherub Rock.
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin