Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who's Hotter; Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp...?

In my opinion I would deff. say Orlando Bloom. (:


He is so hott.Who's Hotter; Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp...?
Orlando Bloom.





Johnny Depp is ugly to me.Who's Hotter; Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp...?
Orlando Bloom is extremley hottest actor than Jhonny Deep, Jhonny Deep is a verstaile actor but by looks Orlando is the best than Jhonny, have you think of his character in the series of Lord of the Rings... he has done a ever green role... an excellent archer that the world ever seen before.. he is the best....
Oh that is definitely a real tough one. They are both really hot and such great actors.





But I think I'll stick with Johnny Depp. I have had a crush on him for forever. He's such a hottie!!
Definalty Orlando Bloom I like him best in pirates of the Carribean hes got that sexy manly rugged look ooohh he looks so hott.
It's a tie because they both have an incredible personality and their looks speak for themselves.
wow


i know you, I know I do you visited my school like 2 weeks ago...weird, are you visiting another country right now?


JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
Johnny depp only as a pirate! He is sooo finneee as a pirate ♥
Johnny Depp. No question. It MIGHT be Orlando if he would keep his mouth shut. He's hot, but his acting is so terrible it over powers his looks.
johnny depp by far
Orlando





but I like Mario Lopez the best ever!
Johnny Depp definatly
Orlando Bloom!!!!!!
Orlando Bloom :)
johnny depp....rugged and more sexy and less of a boy


bloom is a bit of a poser...not to keen on that
Orlando Bloom =]





rawr!
orlando bloom definetly
orlando
orlando
hahah! pirates! great movie!
orlando bloom!!!!
Johnny Depp, his age doesn't make a difference! The man is insanely good looking!
Johnny Depp





Orlando Bloom looks too slimy now!
johnny
orlando bloom by far
Mr Depp.


The things i'd do for that man. ^.^
Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp
I'm a dude [and I'm not gay], but I'd say Orlando Bloom.
Bloom by far
Who cares


orlando bloom


why do u make so many questions like this
Johnny Depp, and he's older and wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin