Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do u think Orlando Bloom is gay?

Everyone in my class does except for this weird shy girl.Do u think Orlando Bloom is gay?
No, I don't think Orlando Bloom is gay or even bi for that matter. I've just never thought that about him. However, he could be what's known as metro-sexual.





I got the following from:


http://open-dictionary.com/Metrosexual





metrosexual (plural metrosexuals)


1. A young male concerned with self-image, self-indulgence and money.(Usually urban, heterosexual, probably affluent)


2. A young man who is seen, sociologically, as having attributes common to homosexuals, but is in fact heterosexual.Do u think Orlando Bloom is gay?
October 13, 2007 @ 10:43am CST:





You're welcome and thank you!! Report Abuse

he could be.
No i dont think so
Maybe bi.
No-he's been dating Jennifer Aniston lately.
ohh. nice question. hmmm.





well he's supposedly ';getting it on'; with jennifer aniston is what i know .. but then ..





hmm. bi?
No
No.He sure is hot,though.
Why would you think he is gay? I dont get the gay vibe from him. He is gorgeous too. I hope he isnt gay...all of my hopes of someday having his children would go out the window haha.





What does ';weird shy girl'; have to do with anything?





You are one of those stuck up little bitter hs girls arent you....whats wrong????? Not enough attention?





Get over yourself :)
NO WAY! he's awsome! i love him. just because he's stylish, sensitive and understands women, doesn't mean he's gay! any girl would be lucky to have him!
I know he's not but I don't lik him.
ya
No.He's really hot! ; ]
orlando bloom isnt gay, and what made you think that? hes just an actor. he has a gf. he goes to bars and does it with the hood rats. why is he gay?
No way!! Well... At least I hope not! He had a gf one time...
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin