Thursday, June 24, 2010

How hot is orlando bloom?

smokin hot, sizzlin hot,burnin hot,fire hot, sun burn hot, woo he is all types of hotHow hot is orlando bloom?
mmm...he's English! Report Abuse
How hot is orlando bloom?
thanks for picking me best answer Report Abuse

I'm melting....I'm melting.....lol
Ugly as sin!!!! Please don't bore us!!
about 98.6 unless he is feeling ill
He's the hottest! Right up there with Brad Pitt, Jeremy Sumpter, and Clark Kent off Smallville. Pirates are always hott. Anyone can tell you that. Well most of them are anyway. Except for the fat one on Pirates of the Carribbean.
he is pretty cute.
Smokin'
Pretty Dagg-on HOT when he is standing next to JOHNNY DEPP(who is the hottest)
Depends on where he's at. If he's in Florida in the middle of the summer, I'd say he's damn not. But if he's in Michigan in the middle of winter, not so much.
im not gay soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
he ain't
in a scale 1-10


he is a 11
Pretty cute,he looking good!and he can act!but I love his accent and his hair,but can't like him 2 much my bff,loves him!but it's all good,and so is his looks!
prety hot , but not as hot as jonny Depp!!!
I'm pretty much obsessed with Orlando Bloom. He's hot, talented, and he has that whole british accent goin for him. And I absolutely love him as Legolas.
He is a 9 on a 1-10 scale. Very do-able.
i think hes cute:)very cute!
hott that hes burnin right now !!! my gosh i want 2 go out with him .........hes mine girlfriend
not that hot Daniel Issac (the groom from i write sins not tragedies) is hotter
he's not!
not
not very.
HOT HOT HOT. U got good taste girl.
VERY! especially in the pirates of the carribean movies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin