Thursday, June 24, 2010

Johnny Depp Or Orlando Bloom?

johnny in my opinion


he makes one sexy pirate ;)Johnny Depp Or Orlando Bloom?
Johnny =D





edwardzslady duh%26lt;3Johnny Depp Or Orlando Bloom?
For me it is ORLANDO BLOOM!! Orlando is genuine. When he smiles you can see a twinkle in his eyes. I love his curls when his hair is longer! I just want to run my fingers through it just once! LOL





I love almost all the characters he has played... Legolas (YUM), Paris of Troy, Shy, Balian de Ibelin, Will Turner, Drew Taylor and even the dorky milk man in Calium Kid - Jimmy Connelly.





Johnny is a great actor and he has proven he can play any roll well, but Orlando is great as well. I believe he will prove himself in tim. He just needs to get offered a variety of roles so he can branch out.
JOHHNY EFFIN' DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!








Bloom is hot. But Johnny Depp takes hot to a new, fantastical, ridiculously sexy level. Oh yeah.
johnny depp


he's sooo cute and hot and cool and diffferent in each film


i am obsessed wit him :D
You expect me to choose between Jack and Legolas? lol





Johnny Depp of course. He can do a wide variety of acting.
Orlando is hottest guy...
johnny depp
I don't like either of them, but if I has to choose, Orlando Bloom.
JOHNNNYYYYYYY DEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
Both..but my first choice is Johnny Depp...and i agree he is one sexy pirate... yep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin