Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who's cuter, Orlando Bloom orJohny Depp?

me and my friends caught in between...Who's cuter, Orlando Bloom orJohny Depp?
Johnny DeppWho's cuter, Orlando Bloom orJohny Depp?
orlando bloom
Johnny Depp.. cant neva get tired of looking at his face
Orlando Bloom.Definately.
Orly
johnny depp
i think that orlando Bloom is hotter all the way.
orlando bloom
I dunno jonny depp is hot now and


orlando bloom was hot like 6 years ago
dey are both ugly
For me, they are both cute. They made a great team acting the Pirates of the Carribbean. My favorite show.
Johny Depp hands down.
ORLANDO BLOOM definitely
johnny depp
Orlando Bloom for sure.


:) I loved him in Lord of the Rings.
Johnny Depp!
Depp
I have to lean towards Depp, been a fan of his since the Gilbert Grape days.
johnny depp!
ORLANDO BLOOM he's 1000000000 % better, hotter, sexier.....he's everything better than JDepp
Maybe Orlando Bloom is more cuter than Johny Depp. And Johny Deep have acted at '; Charlie nad the chocolate factory'; At that time he is very cute but if the real face oh my it is way not cute!
Oh man.. I'm drooling!! Both of them are SOOO hot.. I can't decide.. can I have them both?
God this is so hard for me. I love them both so but i will have to say Depp because Bloom is smaller thaan him and sometime he looks like a little boy.
Hayden Christensen!
(None )but if I had to choose Orlando Bloom.
Keira Knightley baby!! wooooooot
Johnny Depp is Hott.
JOHNNY DEPP!
Orlando definitely!!!!!!!
johnny depp 4 sure!
That is a good question and one that I spend many hours deliberating on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin