Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who is fitter Orlando Bloom or Jonny Depp???

Or which is cuter??Who is fitter Orlando Bloom or Jonny Depp???
Johnny Depp!!!





After all he has won the title of 'Sexiest Man Alive' :O :)Who is fitter Orlando Bloom or Jonny Depp???
johnny depp smokes
Orlando Bloom is probably fitter. He is younger and Depp smokes.
I think they are both cute,I love Johnny in Pirattes of the Caribbean but I love Orlando in Lord of the rings.
Mr Depp!





He also owns a Chocolate Factory, fights with a cutlass, and walks under water, with out any Scuba, and girl you has to be fit to do all that!!!!!!!
Johnny Depp is better looking but I don't fancy him, I don't see the attraction of Orlando Bloom. He's nothing special, I wouldn't look twice at him and I doubt most of the women who fancy him would either if he wasn't famous.
I wouldn't mind being a sandwich between the two of them .
Johnny depp
orlando definitely.
Orlando Bloom is cuter
For both questions, Johnny Depp.
Me
Surely it depends on who can run the fastest. Why do people always say people are fit when thats not what they mean!!!
fitter: Orlando bloom


cuter: Orlando bloom
Did someone ask this a couple of days ago I have Deja Vue. Johnny - always....
jonny no contest
i think orlando is fitter and johnny is cuter
DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





elves creep me out :(
your asking this AFTER watching pirates of the carribean, im sorry but have you SEEN Johnny Depp in that film?
Orlando is cute whereas johnny oozes raw sex appeal so defo mr depp!


xx
orlando bloom all the way
Orlando Bloom
Can I say both- the two of them are very sexy!
Personally, I think both are ugly.
my god DEPP!!! yum yum, thats put a smile on my face
JONNY DEPP!!!!! xx
Johnny Depp obviously! hes got age, beauty and he can act unlike Orlando.
ORLANDO ORLANDO WO WO WO WO WO XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin