Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Survey ;} When did you bloom?

Right now...and every single second to come.Survey ;} When did you bloom?
I would say from my early 30's to my mid 40's. I had just went through my 1st divorce, I dated at will, I was a young SF soldier running missions in the middle east out of Germany, I was in shape, confident, mentally alert, and at the top of my game. But it all went to crap in my 50's. But still yet, I'm not ready to lay down and die yet. There is still some fire left, so just maybe my real bloom is yet to come. Any of you young ladies out there ready to try and tame an old man?Survey ;} When did you bloom?
“And the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk to bloom.”


Anis Nin





I was 45





ma
not yet,


am 36 and I believe I am a late bloomer,


my spring is delayed by a very long winter,


and I will not live until fall,


but that's ok to me.





love


Pluto
Fifteen and Sixteen seemed to be the blooming years for me.
I'm 20 and still relatively flat...
I guess my bloom died on the stem.
May 2, 1957 @ 21:00 EDT
From 25 - 28. I am wilting now.
At 16*
still in the process...and i'm almost 20 lol
Early 30s, when the ex left.
still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin