Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anyone ever met Orlando Bloom?

No, I've never met Orlando Bloom, but I would really like to. I've seen clips of him from TV appearances that he's done and he seems like a really, sweet, down-to-earth guy. He's always so nice to his fans that are at movie premiers and stuff.





I think he's probably one of the only celebrities out there who hasn't let all of the fame go to his head. He's a really great guy!! ♥Anyone ever met Orlando Bloom?
nope








aww i want to meet him nowAnyone ever met Orlando Bloom?
No but I wish I cud that will be really nice
No, but that would be awesome.
Never met him but before he became famous, he used to post on a message board that I visited regularly. He was really friendly, down to earth, open minded and had interesting opinions.
No, but I saw him on Graham Norton's show and this lady in the audience said she had waited somewhere for a long time to see him, but he never showed up there, so he went and gave her a big hug. He seemed like a really nice guy, not like some of the American movie stars who don't even want to be seen, much less touched. That's why I married an Englishman. They are so classy.
Well-he was in the country i live in 2 film lotr!
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin