Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WHo has met Orlando Bloom? Did you get an autograph? Did you make a Video? Did you get pics with him? Tell Me!

Well anyways. I LOVE Orlando Bloom. And I was just wondering if anyone here has ever meet him. And, if you have, and you got pics,autograph,or a video PLEASE!!!!!! Send it to me!!!!!!! My E-Mail is,


smallfry95@bellsouth.net


or


taylorherb@statesville.net


Thx TaylorWHo has met Orlando Bloom? Did you get an autograph? Did you make a Video? Did you get pics with him? Tell Me!
haha the chick that just answered this is funny .


i heard he absolutely loves his fans .


haha so im sure shes just using sarcasm .





but yea, no i havent met him YET .


but i deff . want to .


i saw him at a pirates premier, but i didnt get an autograph .





haha . so if you get anything deff let me know ok ?(:





thanksss .WHo has met Orlando Bloom? Did you get an autograph? Did you make a Video? Did you get pics with him? Tell Me!
I met him at a club when I was in Miami last year. I asked for his autograph and he spat on me, pushed me down the stairs, jumped on top of me and started kicking me in the face. Then he peed all over me and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin