Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anyone fancy orlando bloom?

Yes, what's not to like, :-). He's a terrific actor, as evidenced in the Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Troy, Black Hawk Down.


I've also seen him in interviews and he's very much a gentleman with a sense of humor.





And of course, he IS very good looking, :-)Does anyone fancy orlando bloom?
Oh gawd...back in high school, i totally worshiped the ground he walked upon, I'm 20 now and soo over him but i cant deny the man is glorious to look at.Does anyone fancy orlando bloom?
What's not to fancy? He's absolutely gorgeous! Coffe-brown eyes, curly, rich hair, a sweet smile--wow, he sounds more like a dessert the way I describe him.


So yes--I fancy him very much
looks good don't he!
well... i can't honestly say that i ';fancy'; anyone, but i do think that he's good-looking.
He's dating Kate Bosworth, he is apparently rather stuck up, but nice to fans...never had the chance to meet him in person yet.
well no
Looks gay to me. Does anyone agree?
Can't say i would say no if the guy asked me out.... HOTTT
who doesn't he's a complete dream boat!
SHOULD WE ??????????
no cause i'm a male
yes hes a hottie... simply delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was cute in the lord of the rings, but nowhere else
I like the parts he plays, he does a good job, but I don't like him.
Mmm...Orlando Bloom...





A girl'd have to be crazy NOT to him!
im a male,but if i was a woman id fancy him,although hes a bit puny
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin