Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you think Orlando Bloom is a virgin?

No, he is 30, and he has had a few girlfriends.Do you think Orlando Bloom is a virgin?
No!! Are you crazy? He's not a virgin, and he never will be or was!Do you think Orlando Bloom is a virgin?
He can't be. he's way to hot.
are you serious?





troy b- ';or was'; --so, i guess he was born a whore...';will be';- didn't know you could get it back...kind of like rebooting a computer?


you're ridiculous...lmao
I really don't think he's a virgin. I mean, he's 30 years old and he's had several girlfriends.
No!
He's 30,and dated alot of women.I don't think so.
If they're an A-list celebrity, then no. It's kind of obvious.
I sincerely doubt it
what planet are u living on


orlando bloom a virgin


nope
r u kidding me of course he is not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin