Thursday, June 24, 2010

Johnny Depp Or Olando Bloom?

Who Has The Hotter Body?Johnny Depp Or Olando Bloom?
johnny...Johnny Depp Or Olando Bloom?
Johnny Depp. He is the sexiest man alive.
orlando
Johnny!!!!!
Hotter Body.... Orlando Bloom..... Hotter Face.... Johnny Depp
orlando
Johnny Depp...just wish he didn't play ';Jack Sparrow'; as such an effeminate screw-up. I wish he'd go the Errol Flynn route (as in ';Captain Blood';). He'd have every woman in the theater drooling if he did.





Orlando's cute, but ';cute'; ain't sexy....
Olando
johnny depp!!!





orlando's a boy... johnny's a man!


know what i mean? ;)
Johnny ^_^
I think both of them
johnny depp well both are equally hot but clive owen does the number for me....
probably orlando bloom because hes younger, but i prefer johnny
I'm going to give this one to Johnny, just because he's got the whole package in my opinion, Orlando's a cutie too though:)
Orlando Bloom for sure. I think Johnny Depp is too overrated.
orlando bloom
Orlando Bloom!!!!





When Depp isnt Jack Sparrow, he's soooooooo gay.
Olando Bloom! He has a much hotter bod!
depp
orlando
Wentworth Miller :)
Depp...Orlando sucks.
orlando bloom!! i think i'll marry him one day....lol.
well that is kinda hard. i would have to say johnny in pirates does, but in real life, orlando does.
ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!
I agree...Orlando Bloom does have a better Bod....and Johnny Depp does have a better face...but who's more strait???





I say Orlando.....Depp's just a little to feminine for me.





So...i guesss ORLANDO's the winner.
Johnny Depp


SUPER HOT!
Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!
ME!! Im gonna shoot you dead now. Thou shall never place a god before me. now i suggest you sleep with one eye open.
Johnny Depp, Heck yeah. He's super hot and ...(hard to describe with few words).
that's easy jennifer johnny depp is waaaayyyyy hotter. and for everybody's info i will marry him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin