Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who thinks that Orlando Bloom and John Cena are HOT!!!?

I really think Orlando Is so HOT!!!Who thinks that Orlando Bloom and John Cena are HOT!!!?
Orlando is gorgeous.


He's pretty lmao





But John Cena is manly hott.








Love em both!Who thinks that Orlando Bloom and John Cena are HOT!!!?
Orlando Bloom is absolutely gorgeous and ,even though I don't like wrestling, John Cena is super hott!!
Orlando doesn't do much for me, but John is a hottie !
oh Orlando is hot! don't know who John Cena is?
ohhhmyyy . orlando is just, absolutely to die for .





just gorgeous(:





haha . %26amp; john cena, is deff. a hottie .(:
Not me!
Orlando Is Hotter But John Has a Nicer Body
John Cena is hot, and orlando bloom is gorgeous.
i agree on john cena, but i'm not too keen on orlando...i mean he' is quite good looking, i just wouldn't say hot...but that's just my taste...
yep





def my cup of tea
Pretty even I think
omg yes! i dont know who john cena is but orlando is well hot. why do u think i watch pirates of the carribean? lol.
ohh orlando is a cutie but who can resist those muscles on john cena
neither of them do it for me sorry but then I'm into women!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin