Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who is cuter orlando bloom or brad pitt and dont give me that nither crap?

just askin'Who is cuter orlando bloom or brad pitt and dont give me that nither crap?
orlando bloomWho is cuter orlando bloom or brad pitt and dont give me that nither crap?
Brad Pitt
brad pitt is like 50 so orlandos cuter cause hes younger and hotter
Orlando Bloom
i looove Orlando Bloom!!!!!!! hes much hotter than brad pitt.
Brad Pitt has that All American good looks thing going for him, but Orlando Bloom has a casual sexiness that is tantalizing.
I prefer Brad Pitt
Well, they are not my type but if I HAD to choose Orlando...he isn't a dirty snake like Brad Pitt.
i think brad pitt only because i see him more
ORLANDO BLOOM!
Brad Pitt is a manly man. Orlando Bloom teeters a little on the side of girly.


I like Brad Pitt!
Brad Pitt all the way!!!
Orlando Bloom for sure....i dont like Brad Pitt much...
The both of them are fine!!
I'm not sure this is a fair question, since Orlando Bloom is so much younger than Brad Pitt. If Brad Pitt were still young (like in his Thelma %26amp; Louise days), I'd say Brad Pitt. But as they are now, Orlando Bloom is more handsome. That's why I can't understand why he's still with what's her name (Lois Lane).
Johnny Depp


See, I didn't say ';neither';
brad pitt
OMG,ask something real
Orlando Bloom, used to be Brad Pitt but after what he did, turned me off.
oralndo bloom.....he has pretty eyes!!!!!
orlanado and johnny depp
Neither
Orlando Bloom. I never did think that Brad Pitt was all that. He might have had a moment in Thelma and Louise, but the rest was just hype.
i would say brad if he didn't hook up with that ***** angelina[no offence 2 de ppl hu lyke her] but now.


orlando all the way
Orlando is cute but Brad is SEXY... theres a difference
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin