Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BEN BARNES or ORLANDO BLOOM?

I say Ben Barnes ALL THE WAY. Orlando has an odd square-shaped jaw that makes him look wooden. Barnes is just beautiful.





http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6954/…





ben barnes = my prince %26lt;3BEN BARNES or ORLANDO BLOOM?
Ben =]


LMFAOOO at the odd sqaure shaped jaw WOODEN LMAOO. I nearly fell on the floor reading that!


i agree. he looks like an idiot. ;P


that picture is okay but he looks different cause of the fake tan and the hair.


xBEN BARNES or ORLANDO BLOOM?
Ben Barnes is one of those man that are beautiful rather then handsome, but still masculine. When I saw ';Narnia: Prince Caspian'; I thought he was a Spanish actor, I knew he was British, but I forgot all about it. He was so good with the accent and the looks, I said to my friend, Ben Barnes is definitely the next Antonio Banderas, he was so sexy, even if he did nothing to inspire sex-appeal. And I remembered I saw him in ';Stardust';, he was definitely the most beautiful man in that movie.





Orlando is already famous, but I remember that only a few years back, I went with my friends to the theater to watch ';The Fellowship of the Ring'; and we all drooled at Bloom's scenes. Of course, we were 13 then.





They are both good actors, but Ben is the beautiful one. I've been a fan of Orlando since ';The Fellowship of the Ring'; and I'm not going to change anything about that, but I'm definitely looking forward to Ben Barnes' career.
Orlando Bloom has a manly charm quality that I find very sexy.





Ben Barnes has an innocence that is attractive.





But I choose Orlando!
orlando bloom!!


...but that guy in the picture looks really cutee%26lt;3


i think i saw an advertisment on tv for the chronicls of narnia or somthing.. is that the guy?
hmmm...hard choice...ben barnes...I love prince caspian...that was a good movie but so was the pirates of the caribbean series...
Ben Barnes!


I am such a fan.


My facebook is filled with Ben Barnes bumper stickers and flair.


It's sick.





:)
Orlando Bloom
Sorry, but Orlando is waaaaaaaay hotter.
orlando bloom
Ben Barnes! the main reason I wanted to see that Narnia movie! He is sooooo hot! lol. Orlando Bloom's time has past...
Orlando Bloom.





But that PIC of that guy is hot, the others not so much.
BEN BARNES!!! Orli tends to look like a pedophile in some of his pictures. Not BEN!%26lt;3
i have to say orlando bloom but i agree taht ben barnes is pretty sexy
ben barnes
BEN BARNES!!! he's such a passionate actor! he cute, and his accent will make you melt!!!!!!!!!
I don't know ho Ben Barnes is, but oh well! Orlando Bloom all the way baby! =D lol
they are both attractive.
Oh my that's really hard! Their both hot!





Orlando Bloom...Sorry I love him! :)
they are both good looking...I don't know if I could pick between them
oh my God, that's a tough one


they're both so hot♥


can't i say both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin