Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any fan of Orlando bloom out there?????????????????

Yes...a little less now that i know he's with Kate Bosworth...but the minute he's single again, my interest will definently be sparkingAny fan of Orlando bloom out there?????????????????
i die for him......................!!!!Any fan of Orlando bloom out there?????????????????
hell yeah I 'm his no 1 fan and if I met him in person I think my feet would turn to jelly!
hell yahh!!


he luks oso hot in pirates of dee carribean dead man's chest!!!
Agggh watch Troy, and then try to love him
yes, i love him so much i just want to look at him all day long! he is so beautiful!!!! but he's also an amazing actor!
Yeah yeah....
hek yes! :-)
yes
I love him!!!


I want to touch his face, it is so beautiful. His skin looks like satin, I bet it would feel heavenly.
HES REALY CIUTE.I LUVED HIM SINCE THE MOVIE TROY.
those blue eyes are to die for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin