Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do u think Orlando Bloom is Hot?

I think think Orlando Bloom is Hot. He's a brilliant actor. He has great hair, is muscular, athletic, and most of all HOT!!! He's also tall which is another reason why I think he is hot. I hope he does more movies that release soon.Do u think Orlando Bloom is Hot?
YES!Do u think Orlando Bloom is Hot?
No, I'm sure he can afford air conditioning.
I think he would have also done a great job in the movie


';Brokeback Mountain.'; lol.
Heck Yes!
Hell yes! I love him. He is gorgeous and I hope when he is done with his break he is able to shed his pretty boy image so that people can take him more seriously. How hot do I think he is? He is so hot that I would do him 5 times a day and bathe him every night. Is that weird?





EDIT: Why do people have to copy my answer?
no, good actor though
all the way
YYYEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥? he's like, SSSOOO HOT!!!!!!!!
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DOESNT?!?!. i mena except straight guys lol
He's not ugly, but not hot either.
HELL YES
HELL YES!!!!!!! he is SO sexy. i'd do him 5 times a day and bathe him every night too. I love him so much.
Yes, but not with that cheesy mustache he has growing right now.
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin