Tuesday, June 22, 2010

JOHNNY DEPP =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or orlando bloom=(?

which do u prefer?











and it best be johnny deppJOHNNY DEPP =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or orlando bloom=(?
Well I have been a Depp fan since before it was even a cool thing, Orlando though is a definite second on my list.. My granddaughter finds this hysterical that gramma thinks orlando is a hottie.... Hey I may be a granny but I ain't deadJOHNNY DEPP =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or orlando bloom=(?
of course johnny depp Report Abuse

I'm saying Orlando Bloom just because you like Johnny Depp, how you like them apples! All kidding aside I think both are horrible actors.
Hmm depends.. Orlando because he's closer to my own age and I can have him for much longer ^_^..
as an actor, orlando bloom
don't know
i have loved johnny depp since he was on 21 Jump Street, goes to show how old i am!!!! Orlando is a bit of a ';pretty boy';.
to be honest, johnny depp seriously scares me! but he was pretty hawt in pirates.





death to bloom. ALL GIRLS LIKE ';ORLIE'; hes not even that cute. lamer tweens.
Jhonny Depp. Great actor, great movies. And even they're not great, he makes them be.
Johnny Depp is best than Orlando and both men are in movie Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2.
id have to say johnny depp, but i like both of them in pirates of the carribean
johnny depp had me in edward scissorhands, and from then on, well...he's the man. he always plays quirky roles so well, and he mastered hunter s. thompson in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hands down, Depp! screw bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin